Celebritea newsroom.com


14 Year Old Girl Is Severely Injured While Getting A Weave

Tanajah Johnson, 14, just wanted to get her hair done. She went to a salon in the back of a clothing store. The unlicensed stylist was doing her weave and wanted to secure her wig. She used a famous hair spray
called Got 2 Be. She sat the spray next to the Marcel Heater and the unthinkable happened. The spray exploded and it hit the girl in the face. She received face fractures. She is also blind in one eye. Watch Video Below

Try a holistic approach to this problem. We have wellness coaches available to help you with your wellness concerns. Go to the group below.

Get a Smaller Waist

Watch Video